30 Day Low Carb Diet Ketosis Plan

This ebook serves as a guide to help get you started on low carb diet, or if you are just off it for a while and in need of a specific plan to help you along the way.

Publication date: 01 Jan 2016

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: n/a

Views: 10,875

Type: N/A

Publisher: n/a

License: n/a

Post time: 01 Feb 2016 09:43:12

30 Day Low Carb Diet Ketosis Plan This ebook serves as a guide to help get you started on low carb diet, or if you are just off it for a while and in need of a specific plan to help you along the way.
Tag(s): General Interest
Publication date: 01 Jan 2016
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: n/a
Views: 10,875
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: n/a
License: n/a
Post time: 01 Feb 2016 09:43:12
Excerpts from the Introduction:
Helen Nichols wrote:Welcome to our 30 Day Low Carb Diet ‘Ketosis Plan’. You can use the book as a guide to help get you started on your way should you be new to the low carb diet, or just off it for a while and in need of a specific plan to help you along the way.

I am not a physician, nor do I claim to be a weight management expert, so please consult your physician before starting this or any diet or exercise routine. This is a simple plan I have devised, in the course of my 7 year experience on the "Low Carb Diet" to help me out and is based on the induction phase of the Atkins diet, the strictest of his 4 phases. It was designed to help get you started, or back on track should you lose your way.

I make no claims of how much weight you can lose with this method, as each persons metabolism is different, but each time I personally follow its simple steps, I will lose around 25-30 lbs. during its 30 day span.

Nutrition Blog

About The Author(s)

No information is available for this author.

Helen Nichols

No information is available for this author.

Book Categories
Sponsors