Don't Just Roll the Dice - A Usefully Short Guide to Software Pricing (Version 2.0.0)

Don't Just Roll the Dice - A Usefully Short Guide to Software Pricing (Version 2.0.0)

How do you price your software? Is it art, science or magic? How much attention should you pay to your competitors? This handbook will provide you with the theory, practical advice and case studies you need to stop yourself from reaching for the dice.

Publication date: 31 Dec 2012

ISBN-10: 1906434387

ISBN-13: 978-19064343

Paperback: 84 pages

Views: 5,619

Type: N/A

Publisher: Red Gate Books

License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic

Post time: 15 Apr 2016 03:30:00

Don't Just Roll the Dice - A Usefully Short Guide to Software Pricing (Version 2.0.0) How do you price your software? Is it art, science or magic? How much attention should you pay to your competitors? This handbook will provide you with the theory, practical advice and case studies you need to stop yourself from reaching for the dice.
Tag(s): Software Engineering
Publication date: 31 Dec 2012
ISBN-10: 1906434387
ISBN-13: 978-19064343
Paperback: 84 pages
Views: 5,619
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: Red Gate Books
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic
Post time: 15 Apr 2016 03:30:00
Summary/Excerpts of (and not a substitute for) the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic:
You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Click here to read the full license.
From the book cover:
Neil Davidson wrote:Why read this book? At Business of Software 2007 Michael Pryor held an impromptu session on how to price your software. So many people turned up, and so many people kept on arriving, that by the time they’d introduced themselves there was no time left to talk about software pricing. I’ve had similar experiences; in fact, 'How do I price my software?' is probably the most common question I'm asked by software entrepreneurs and product managers. This handbook is an attempt to answer that question.

About The Author(s)

Neil Davidson is a co-founder of Red Gate Software and was a joint CEO until he stepped down in 2012. He remains a major Red Gate shareholder and continues to sit on its council of advisors. Neil is also founder of the annual Business of Software conference and runs the Business of Software social network.

Neil Davidson

Neil Davidson is a co-founder of Red Gate Software and was a joint CEO until he stepped down in 2012. He remains a major Red Gate shareholder and continues to sit on its council of advisors. Neil is also founder of the annual Business of Software conference and runs the Business of Software social network.

Book Categories
Sponsors