Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering I

The text focuses on the creation, manipulation, transmission, and reception of information by electronic means.

Publication date: 01 Jan 2013

ISBN-10: 1616100370

ISBN-13: 9781616100377

Paperback: 292 pages

Views: 11,855

Type: N/A

Publisher: Connexions

License: Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 Generic

Post time: 26 Jun 2016 04:00:00

Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering I The text focuses on the creation, manipulation, transmission, and reception of information by electronic means.
Tag(s): Electric Circuits
Publication date: 01 Jan 2013
ISBN-10: 1616100370
ISBN-13: 9781616100377
Paperback: 292 pages
Views: 11,855
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: Connexions
License: Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 Generic
Post time: 26 Jun 2016 04:00:00
Summary/Excerpts of (and not a substitute for) the Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 Generic:
You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Click here to read the full license.
Book Description:

The text focuses on the creation, manipulation, transmission, and reception of information by electronic means. Contents: 1) Introduction. 2) Signals and Systems. 3) Analog Signal Processing. 4) Frequency Domain. 5) Digital Signal Processing. 6) Information Communication. 7) Appendices: Decibels; Permutations and Combinations, Frequency Allocations.

More information is available at the course webpage.

About The Author(s)

Don H. Johnson is J.S. Abercrombie Professor Emeritus of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Rice University. Professor Johnson's present research activities focus on issues in statistical signal processing. Particular areas of interest are determining the weave characteristics of the canvases of master paintings. A curriculum vita (PDF) is available as well as a list of recent publications, some of which have not appeared in print.

Don H. Johnson

Don H. Johnson is J.S. Abercrombie Professor Emeritus of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Rice University. Professor Johnson's present research activities focus on issues in statistical signal processing. Particular areas of interest are determining the weave characteristics of the canvases of master paintings. A curriculum vita (PDF) is available as well as a list of recent publications, some of which have not appeared in print.

Book Categories
Sponsors