Linux Succinctly

Linux Succinctly

Linux Succinctly will teach you the basics of interacting with Linux. More advanced topics covered include I/O streams, sorting and comparing files and directories, and installing additional software.

Publication date: 01 Dec 2014

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: 94 pages

Views: 9,411

Type: Book

Publisher: Syncfusion

License: n/a

Post time: 29 Mar 2016 12:00:00

Linux Succinctly

Linux Succinctly Linux Succinctly will teach you the basics of interacting with Linux. More advanced topics covered include I/O streams, sorting and comparing files and directories, and installing additional software.
Tag(s): GNU/Linux Operating Systems
Publication date: 01 Dec 2014
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: 94 pages
Views: 9,411
Document Type: Book
Publisher: Syncfusion
License: n/a
Post time: 29 Mar 2016 12:00:00
From the Book Description:

Linux is a Unix-like operating system that is one of the most popular open source operating systems on the planet. It is the heart of countless software products, from enterprise operating systems like Android and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, to hobbyist projects on a wide range of devices. Linux Succinctly by Jason Cannon will teach you the basics of interacting with Linux, such as viewing and editing files and directories through the command line, and how to modify permissions. More advanced topics covered include I/O streams, sorting and comparing files and directories, and installing additional software.

About The Author(s)

No information is available for this author.

Jason Cannon

No information is available for this author.

Book Categories
Sponsors