Why Should I Care? Mobile Security for The Rest of Us

A guide for a coordinated effort between employees and IT/security personnel to truly secure mobile computing in the enterprise.

Publication date: 01 Dec 2012

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: 46 pages

Views: 8,044

Type: Book

Publisher: n/a

License: n/a

Post time: 02 Mar 2017 01:00:00

Why Should I Care? Mobile Security for The Rest of Us A guide for a coordinated effort between employees and IT/security personnel to truly secure mobile computing in the enterprise.
Tag(s): Computer Security
Publication date: 01 Dec 2012
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: 46 pages
Views: 8,044
Document Type: Book
Publisher: n/a
License: n/a
Post time: 02 Mar 2017 01:00:00
From the Description:
Ever wonder why the IT guy gives you grief about bringing your iPad to the office? Or why they issue an “officially sanctioned” smartphone - forcing you to carry two phones?

Fact is, most IT departments know employees like you want the same seamless mobile experience they have at home to follow them to work. But it takes collaboration between you and your company's security and IT personnel to truly secure mobile computing. Our e-Book offers 10 simple mobile device security tips to keep your data protected and your IT guy happy.

More Resource(s):

About The Author(s)

Veracode delivers the application security solutions and services today’s software-driven world requires. Veracode’s unified platform lets organizations assess and improve the security of applications from inception through production so that they can confidently innovate with the web and mobile applications they build, buy and assemble as well as the components they integrate into their environments.

Veracode Ltd.

Veracode delivers the application security solutions and services today’s software-driven world requires. Veracode’s unified platform lets organizations assess and improve the security of applications from inception through production so that they can confidently innovate with the web and mobile applications they build, buy and assemble as well as the components they integrate into their environments.

Book Categories
Sponsors