FreeTechBooks.com Homepage
FreeTechBooks.com
Free Online Computer Science and Programming Books, Textbooks, and Lecture Notes

Paul's Online Math Notes
Paul's Online Math Notes

Author : Paul Dawkins, Department of Mathematics, Lamar University
Publication Date : 2003, regularly updated

Terms and Conditions:

Paul Dawkins wrote:
This site and all the content within this site, unless otherwise noted, is the copyrighted property of Paul Dawkins and is not to be considered to be in the public domain.

Arrow Complete Terms and Conditions

Site Description:

Paul Dawkins has gathered all of his math notes and tutorials for classes that he teaches at Lamar University and makes them freely available on this site. All the subjects are neatly categorized using JavaScript dynamic menu, and all the pages with mathematics on them were generated using MathType which also uses Javascript to format the mathematics. Visitors will need to have Javascript enabled on their browsers.

Most of the notes/tutorials are also available for download in PDF format. Each subject on this site is available as a complete download as well as smaller portions that mostly correspond to each of the individual topics. Readers can find information regarding the availability of complete or individual topic download near the top of each page.

At present the author has posted the notes/tutorials for:

- Algebra (Math 1314) - it assumes some exposure to the basics of Algebra.

- Calculus I (Math 2413) - it assumes a working knowledge of Algebra and Trigonometry.

- Calculus II (Math 2414) - it assumes a working knowledge of Calculus I.

- Calculus III (Math 2415) - it assumes a working knowledge of both Calculus I and Calculus II.

- Linear Algebra (Math 2318) - it assumes that the reader is comfortable with the basic workings of Algebra.

- Differential Equations (Math 3301) - it assumes no prior knowledge of differential equations. A good grasp of Calculus is required however.

Visitors can also find cheat sheets and tables of Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Common Derivatives, Integrals and Laplace Transforms.

Arrow Visit Paul's Online Math Notes

Reply to topic