Beej's Guide to C Programming

An introduction to C programming language for those who just starting to code.

Tag(s): C / C++

Publication date: 17 Mar 2007

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: 130 pages

Views: 12,005

Type: N/A

Publisher: n/a

License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported

Post time: 16 May 2016 06:00:00

Beej's Guide to C Programming An introduction to C programming language for those who just starting to code.
Tag(s): C / C++
Publication date: 17 Mar 2007
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: 130 pages
Views: 12,005
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: n/a
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported
Post time: 16 May 2016 06:00:00
Summary/Excerpts of (and not a substitute for) the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported:
You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Click here to read the full license.
From the Webpage:
Brian Hall wrote:This is a bit of a practice book for later when I write a real book. Since I know C more like the back of my hand than any other language, it's a good place to start (because I don't need many references to write it!) Keep in mind that this is completely incomplete right now, and I haven't even read most of what I've written. Some of it is Just Plain Wrong. So if you see errors of any kind, and there are a lot of them, feel free to drop me a line so I can fix them. Likewise, if you think the structure could be rearranged, or something was left out (since the book is in progress, lots of stuff is still left out), or if there was something you'd like to see, etc., etc., just let me know and I promise to at least think about it. 
):

From the Foreward:
Brian Hall wrote:As with most Beej's Guides, this one tries to cater to people who are just starting on the topic. That's you! If that's not you for whatever reason the best I can hope to provide is some pastey entertainment for your reading pleasure. The only thing I can reasonably promise is that this guide won't end on a cliffhanger...or will it?

About The Author(s)

Brian "Beej Jorgensen" Hall is a cofounder and CTO of Robot Stampede, a game development company established in 2009. Since graduating from California State University in 1996 with a GPA of 4.00, he has built a long list of software development experience in various programming languages and operating systems. Also, he no longer has long hair.

Brian Hall

Brian "Beej Jorgensen" Hall is a cofounder and CTO of Robot Stampede, a game development company established in 2009. Since graduating from California State University in 1996 with a GPA of 4.00, he has built a long list of software development experience in various programming languages and operating systems. Also, he no longer has long hair.

Book Categories
Sponsors