jQuery Enlightenment

jQuery Enlightenment

Written to express the concepts essential to intermediate and advanced jQuery development. This book intends to instill in the reader practices that jQuery developers take as common knowledge.

Tag(s): JavaScript

Publication date: 09 Jan 2009

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: 123 pages

Views: 10,838

Type: Book

Publisher: n/a

License: n/a

Post time: 29 Jul 2016 06:50:00

jQuery Enlightenment

jQuery Enlightenment Written to express the concepts essential to intermediate and advanced jQuery development. This book intends to instill in the reader practices that jQuery developers take as common knowledge.
Tag(s): JavaScript
Publication date: 09 Jan 2009
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: 123 pages
Views: 10,838
Document Type: Book
Publisher: n/a
License: n/a
Post time: 29 Jul 2016 06:50:00
From the Introduction:
Cody Lindley wrote:jQuery Enlightenment was written to express, in short-order, the concepts essential to intermediate and advanced jQuery development. Its purpose is to instill in you, the reader, practices that jQuery developers take as common knowledge. Each chapter contains concepts essential to becoming a seasoned jQuery developer.

This book is intended for three types of readers. The first is someone who has read introductory books on jQuery and is looking for the next logical step. The second type of reader is a JavaScript developer, already versed in another library, now trying to quickly learn jQuery. The third reader is myself, the author. I crafted this book to be used as my own personal reference point for jQuery concepts. This is exactly the type of book I wish every JavaScript library had available.

More information is available at the book's official website.

About The Author(s)

Cody Lindley is a front-end/JavaScript developer and recovering Flash developer. He has an extensive background working professionally (18+ years) with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and client-side performance techniques as it pertains to web development. Currently he is working for Telerik (focused on Kendo UI) as a Developer Advocate.

Cody Lindley

Cody Lindley is a front-end/JavaScript developer and recovering Flash developer. He has an extensive background working professionally (18+ years) with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and client-side performance techniques as it pertains to web development. Currently he is working for Telerik (focused on Kendo UI) as a Developer Advocate.

Book Categories
Sponsors