Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3

A conversion of Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 2.6, this tutorial is designed to be an introduction to the Python programming language for someone with no programming experience.

Publication date: 14 Jan 2016

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: n/a

Views: 8,433

Type: N/A

Publisher: n/a

License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported

Post time: 06 Apr 2016 12:00:00

Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3 A conversion of Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 2.6, this tutorial is designed to be an introduction to the Python programming language for someone with no programming experience.
Tag(s): Introduction to Computer Programming Python
Publication date: 14 Jan 2016
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: n/a
Views: 8,433
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: n/a
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Post time: 06 Apr 2016 12:00:00
Summary/Excerpts of (and not a substitute for) the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported:
You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Click here to read the full license.
From the Front Matter:
Josh Cogliati wrote:This tutorial is more or less a conversion of Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 2.6. Older versions and some versions in Korean, Spanish, Italian and Greek are available from http://jjc.freeshell.org/easytut/

The Non-Programmers' Tutorial For Python 3 is a tutorial designed to be an introduction to the Python programming language. This guide is for someone with no programming experience.

If you have programmed in other languages I recommend using Python Tutorial for Programmers written by Guido van Rossum.

If you have any questions or comments please use the discussion pages or see Authors page for author contact information. I welcome questions and comments about this tutorial. I will try to answer any questions you have as best I can.

About The Author(s)

No information is available for this author.

Josh Cogliati

No information is available for this author.

Book Categories
Sponsors