Tips to Succeed in Software Engineering Student Projects

This book is a collection of practical tips for students taking Software Engineering project courses.

Publication date: 27 Jun 2008

ISBN-10: n/a

ISBN-13: n/a

Paperback: n/a

Views: 25,394

Type: N/A

Publisher: n/a

License: n/a

Post time: 02 Aug 2008 06:13:27

Tips to Succeed in Software Engineering Student Projects This book is a collection of practical tips for students taking Software Engineering project courses.
Tag(s): Software Engineering
Publication date: 27 Jun 2008
ISBN-10: n/a
ISBN-13: n/a
Paperback: n/a
Views: 25,394
Document Type: N/A
Publisher: n/a
License: n/a
Post time: 02 Aug 2008 06:13:27
Terms and Conditions:

Damith C. Rajapakse wrote:This book is free for use by anyone. If you want to reproduce some of this contents elsewhere - that could be arranged too; please let me know in advance.

Excerpts from the book:

This book consists of a collection of practical tips - byte sized observations and lessons learned - from my software engineering experience (both as an educator and a practitioner) and from many excellent books/articles I have read on the topic. It does not intend to cover SE theory.

This book is meant for students following software engineering project courses. As I teach both software engineering theory courses and project courses, I know how hard it is for students to apply previously learned theories in a practical context. This is my attempt to help such students.

Today's students have very little time to read supplementary texts. That is why I have tried to keep this as short as possible.

About The Author(s)

No information is available for this author.

Damith C. Rajapakse

No information is available for this author.

Book Categories
Sponsors