Tag(s): Web Design and Development
Publication date: 30 Jul 2014
Paperback: 174 pages
Post time: 13 Nov 2016 04:00:00
David Turnbull wrote:This book is designed for beginners and only for beginners, meaning:
- You won't need any prior experience with Meteor.
- You won't need to have made a web application before.
- You won't need to consult other sources along the way.
- You'll know how to talk in the language of Meteor.
- You'll be more capable of consulting other resources.
- You'll be able to start playing with your own code.
Your First Meteor Application is not a definitive guide to Meteor. You won't be a full-fledged developer by the final page. You will, however, understand the core concepts that will make your future education in Meteor a lot more approachable.
About The Author(s)